Best Practices for Avoiding Patent Searching Pitfalls
Thursday 24th September 2020
12:00 EDT | 17:00 GMT+1 | 18:00 CET
- Which factors matter most in a patent search,
- Where the most common problems arise,
- What role “people” play in the patent search,
- What advantage systems and processes have on patent search,
- The effect technology has on the effectiveness of your results, and more.
Patent searches are always carried out for a very specific reason and it is important that they are done right the first time. With over a 100 years of search experience between the speakers in this webinar, if you have ever had a patent search fail to produce the results you were looking for, you won’t want to miss this webinar.
To register, simply fill out the form below and we will email you with your link to the webinar, as well as a calendar reminder.