Best Practices for Avoiding Patent Searching Pitfalls
Date & Time: Thursday, 29th July 2021 at 12:00 EDT | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST
To ensure successful patent search, finding the most relevant ‘prior art’ can often be like finding a needle in a haystack. It is costly and time consuming if the search is done incorrectly. Join our webinar, where we will set out the most common pitfalls in patent searching and share our top tips developed over many years on how to avoid these pitfalls and really optimize patent searches.
With over a 100 years of search experience between our presenters, we provide a powerful insight into successful search. If you have ever had a patent search fail to produce the results you were looking for then you will not want to miss this webinar.
- Which factors matter most in a patent search
- Where the most common problems arise
- What role “people” play in the patent search
- What advantage systems and processes have on patent search
- The effect technology has on the effectiveness of your results, and more