When filing a patent, commercial, legal and territorial considerations need to be taken into account. In this webinar, we focus on how to make the best use of the patent system as part of your commercial strategy, and our top 5 steps to streamlining your patent filing.
Co-hosted with RWS IP Services, the world’s leading provider of intellectual property support services and Kilburn & Strode, one of Europe’s leading firms of patent and trade mark attorneys, we discuss the following topics:
- Pre-filing due diligence, determine your market and competitors
- Pre-filing risk assessment, understand the strength and use of your potential IP and the cost benefit of protecting your IP
- The implications of jurisdiction selection
- How to establish and build a method of entry plan
- Foreign filing choices - knowing how and when you're going to file your application
To view the recording, please complete the form and a copy will be sent to you via email.